Thursday, March 19, 2015

She Turned SEVEN

I have to take a moment away from 'travel blogging' to post about my little girl. My, how she is growing up! The years are flying oh-too-quickly and I yearn to stop time and hold onto each step along the way. At the same time, I cheer every growth and marvel in the young girl my firstborn is becoming.

Sensitive
Caring
Careful
Genuine
Thoughtful
Heart-of-Gold
Eager To Connect
Sweet-Toothed
Smart
Sassy
Determined
Fashionable
Silly

Preparation:
cupcakes from the kitchen






Her Birthday:
She asked for a Scavenger Hunt Birthday. Lucky us, we have a clubhouse in our apartment complex - with a party room - and a play room - and a safe, gated community in which the kids could explore and scavenger for "treasures". Lucky for me, I have a creative husband who designed The Hunt.




The Party Room



sending them off on their scavenger hunt


in the midst of scavengering

one item - to sing a song from Frozen to me

another item - to learn a Chinese word from a guard








gifts

the playroom

Back at home..
ABear got her first digital gadget. Yes, folks, we gave in to the technological world we live in. Seven isn't too young for Lep's World, Crossy Road, Katy Perry, and Monument Valley, right?

and Bunny quickly usurped Daddy's ipad for the occasion...


Thank you to aunties, uncles, and grandparents who sent presents from overseas!!!


Happy Birthday, Number One!


1 comment:

  1. 7 - no! No way! She can't be growing up so fast! How awesome does that party look? And the view from the party room. HOLYTAKEYOURBREATHAWAY. The kids looked like they had so much fun! And those scavenger hunt ideas. Noble.

    ReplyDelete